READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE COLETTE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AGES 21 OR OLDER. VOID IN THE STATES OF ALASKA AND HAWAII, IN PUERTO RICO, AND IN ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
PRIZE WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION OF WIN, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO BLEECKER STREET MEDIA, LLC AND LANDMARK THEATRES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1) ELIGIBILITY : The COLETTE Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of any one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states located within the United States of America and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry (excluding residents of the States of Alaska and Hawaii, of Puerto Rico, and of all other U.S. territories and possessions). Void in the States of Alaska and Hawaii, in Puerto Rico, and in all other U.S. territories and possessions. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, owners, representatives, and agents of Bleecker Street Media, LLC ("Bleecker Street Media" or "Sponsor"), Landmark Theatres ("Landmark"), and Delta Air Lines ("Delta"), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such person, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on Thursday, September 13, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, October 18, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion will consist of thirty-six (36) days to enter with one (1) prize winner at the conclusion of this period.
3) HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit https://a.pgtb.me/Tk2XJv (the " Website") and enter the section labeled "ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES" to complete the entry form. The entry form will require each entrant to provide his or her first name, last name, email address, partial home address (city, state, and zip code of residence) and telephone number. Click "Enter" to submit your entry form for the Promotion. Upon completion and submission of the entry form, you will automatically be entered. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. The Website's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. All required information on the entry form must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Proof of entering information at the Website or of sending an email or mail is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.
By using this form to enter the COLETTE Sweepstakes, you are consenting to receive emails from Bleecker Street Media and/or Landmark. Bleecker Street Media may share the personal information you provide on the entry form with Landmark. Except as otherwise contemplated in these Official Rules, and to the extent entrants may otherwise elect at the time of entry, personal information collected in connection with the Promotion will be used in accordance with Bleecker Street Media's and Landmark's respective privacy policies, which are located athttps://www.bleeckerstreetmedia.com/editorial/privacy-policy and https://www.landmarktheatres.com/privacy-policy, respectively. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook"). Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or any other social media platform. The information you provide will be used for prize winner selection, administration of the Promotion, and compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
All entries require that the entrant affirmatively state that he or she agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the entrant's entry. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address supplied at the time of entry. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the address submitted. Each potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor, at Sponsor's sole discretion, with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry(ies) will be deemed ineligible.
All entry forms must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, October 18, 2018. You may unsubscribe from receiving Bleecker Street Media or Landmark emails 60 days after the Promotion Period by following the instructions in any email that you receive from Bleecker Street Media or Landmark. Doing so will not affect your participation in this Promotion.
All steps above must be taken and forms completed must be received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period to be eligible. Other proof of completing the required steps (such as a printed or copied confirmation screen or message) does not constitute actual completion or receipt of the required steps for purposes of this Promotion. Sponsor's clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. If you use a mobile device to complete the entry steps, standard data rates may apply. See your mobile provider for pricing plan details and capabilities. Entries received in excess of the stated limit from any person or email address will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that are late, lost, forged, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information, or abide by these Official Rules will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Potential prize winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries may not be made jointly or by any group and may only be made by an individual. Entries made on your behalf by any other individual, made by you for another individual, made by any entity, or entries originating at any website or online service other than as specifically allowed by these Official Rules, including, without limitation, commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address, and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Promotion and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules.
4) ODDS, PRIZE WINNER SELECTION AND VERIFICATION: One (1) potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by Sponsor within approximately ten (10) business days of the end of the Promotion Period or by Thursday, November 1, 2018. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Potential prize winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached, if a potential prize winner does not respond according to the notification instructions within four (4) calendar days from the first notification attempt, in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential prize winner may be selected. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) PRIZE. The potential prize winner may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, be required to complete, sign, have notarized (if applicable), and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and tax documents, if applicable (collectively, "Prize Winner Documents"), any or all of which may require the potential prize winner to provide his or her Social Security Number, and a copy of a government-issued identification or number therefrom, within the time frame specified and in the form provided by Sponsor, without revision, or prize may be forfeited. The Prize Winner Documents, if applicable, must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of Sponsor sending the documents to the potential prize winner or other time frame as stated in the Prize Winner Documents or communication thereto, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential prize winner, if any. The prize claim and Prize Winner Documents are subject to verification by Sponsor. The prize winner's chosen guest will be obligated to complete the same Prize Winner Documents and verify his/her identity, age, and residency within the same time frame as the prize winner. The prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate prize winners (time permitting) for any prize for any reason.
5) PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize of a five-day, four-night trip to Paris, France, for one (1) prize winner and one (1) guest chosen by the prize winner. Prize consists of the following elements only for prize winner and guest: Delta Premium Economy round-trip airfare certificates to Paris, France, from closest domestic airport at Delta's discretion, and depending on proximity to prize winner's residence, valued up to $3,000.00, and four (4) nights double occupancy hotel accommodations at Hotel Vendome Saint-Germain in Paris, France, valued up to $800. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize ("ARV"): $3,800.00. Total ARV of all prizes offered in this Promotion: $3,800.00.
The following applies to all prizes in this Promotion : All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each prize winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of his/her prize. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes or any prizes that are undeliverable or do not reach any prize winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that a prize winner or potential prize winner is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate prize winner, even if the disqualified prize winner or potential prize winner's name may have been shown or announced. If a prize winner does not accept or use the entire prize (as applicable), the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No transfers, prize substitutions, or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Gift cards contain no cash value and no unused gift card monies may be used toward staff gratuities. Prize winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of a prize, except with Sponsor's permission, which may be granted or withheld for any reason in its sole discretion. Prizes that require shipment will only be mailed or otherwise provided to the verified prize winner's address in the eligible geographic area, unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, agrees otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including unavailability of the stated prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim the prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. Actual value of prize may vary depending on departure city, travel dates, activities or other options selected by prize winner and industry or seasonal fluctuations. In the event that actual value of prize is less than ARV stated above, prize winner will not be entitled to reimbursement or compensation of any kind for difference in value.
Prize winner and guest must travel on same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. All travel and accommodations are based on double occupancy and redemption is subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value, and must be taken within one (1) year of prize winner notification. Prize travel may not be combined with any other offer. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any and all necessary travel documents including, without limitation, valid photo ID, valid passport, valid visa and/or entry permits and health certificates where applicable, etc. Prize winner and guest must be in possession of all such necessary travel documents at the time and point of departure. Airline may deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any air or ground transportation. Air travel is subject to any other terms and conditions set forth by relevant carrier as detailed in the standard relevant passenger ticket contract.
Delta Certificates: Air travel, which is provided courtesy of Delta, will be awarded in the form of Delta Air Lines Certificates that may be redeemed for round-trip travel on Delta from the airport closest to the winner's home where Delta operates to the airport closest to the specified destination where Delta operates. Void after 12 months. Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of 24 hours after reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability of the booking class); however a $200 fee applies (USD/CAD) for travel within the United States, between the United States and Canada and for travel between the United States/Canada and the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. For travel outside the United States, Caribbean, Mexico, and the Central America, the change fee for Delta-marketed flights is typically $300, but can vary based on location and type of fare change (e.g., a fee of $450 (USD/CAD) will apply for changes made to First/Business class travel between the US/Canada and Transatlantic markets). Reference Delta.com/Ticket Changes & Refunds.
Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of up to $5.60 which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger's ticketed itinerary and international taxes and fees of up to $349 for an economy ticket. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of up to $25 for first checked bag and $100 for second checked bag, depending on itinerary. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure and arrival. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Prize winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being part of a prize. Prize winner and guest assume sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, any federal, state and local taxes (including income, sales, use or other taxes), fees, surcharges, passenger tariffs or duties, additional taxes and surcharges collected by foreign governmental and non-governmental entities, service charges, facility charges, additional airline or airport fees such as security fees, checked and/or excess baggage fees, parking, transportation and/or transfers between residences and departure airport, seat selections and any other airline services, additional air or ground transportation, passport and/or visa fees, additional lodging, trip or other insurance of all kinds, any and all costs and expenses associated with changes to itinerary by prize winner or guest including changes in return home at any time other than as stated in itinerary or other changes to designated departure or arrival schedules for any reason whatsoever, and all other additional travel-related expenses, any additional hotel expenses, tips, gratuities, laundry, phone calls, Internet access, room service, minibar items, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages, additional excursions, sightseeing and entertainment, upgrades, souvenirs, all personal items, spending money, and incidentals. This list is illustrative and not a complete list of every item not included. Hotels may require credit card or cash deposit to cover incidentals. Guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and may be required to execute and return a liability release and (where legal) publicity release prior to confirmation of reservations.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, photographs, likeness, biographical information, statements and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world from the time of entry through two (2) years after the prize winner accepts the prize, by Sponsor and its designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IF HE/SHE IS CHOSEN AS THE PRIZE WINNER, CERTAIN OF HIS/HER IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES AT LEAST AS REQUIRED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ON THE PRIZE WINNERS LIST.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Landmark, Facebook, Delta, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, and agents (collectively, "Releasees") from and against any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss, damages, costs, expenses, or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs of litigation and settlement, resulting from or arising in connection with participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance, possession, awarding, misuse, or use of any prize awarded (including any travel/activity related thereto), including, without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss, or accident to person or property.
EACH PRIZE WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
"CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or cable, satellite, telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, email address, lost or stolen entry boxes, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion for any reason, including if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize for the drawing at issue in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the drawing at issue up to the time of the impairment. Releasees are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages or segregation of Promotion-related messages into the "Other" folder of an entrant's Facebook inbox. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Releasees are not liable to prize winner, any entrant, or any person claiming through such prize winner or entrant for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order, or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond each of the Releasees' sole control. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion.
10) GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. Entrant further agrees that the matter shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses related to the Promotion (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. By entering this Promotion, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in New York, New York, waive any right to a jury trial, and waive any claim or defense that you are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
Entry in this Promotion constitutes such entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally.
11) COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: Pursuant to applicable law, Sponsor will make a Winners List that includes the name of the Winner, and if applicable, any potential winner(s), available upon request by any individual or entity. By choosing to submit the Promotion entry form, you expressly consent to Sponsor providing the Winners List, with your name, city and state of residence, should you be the prize winner or a potential winner, to any individual, entity, and/or government authority that requests and/or requires a copy of the Winners List. Visit https://a.pgtb.me/Tk2XJv to view or obtain a copy of the Official Rules or any legally required list of official winner(s) for this sweepstakes Promotion. The Official Rules and any legally required winners list may be available for at least thirty (30) days following the end of the Entry Period. For a hard copy of any legally required Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: COLETTE SWEEPSTAKES - WINNERS LIST, Bleecker Street Media, LLC, 116 East 27th Street; New York, NY 10016. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
12) SPONSOR: Bleecker Street Media, LLC; 116 East 27th Street; New York, NY 10016
© 2018 Bleecker Street Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.