1. How long will be the film be available for viewing after a purchase is made?
The film will be available for viewing for 72 hours from the time of purchase.
2. How long will my organization/group donation page be up?
The donation pages will be up until June 25 th.
3. Is there a deadline to participate?
There is no deadline to participate in the program but be advised that the program ends on June 25 th so the earlier you get your page up, the longer you have to get donations in.
4. How long will it take to receive payment from the rentals?
Payments from the rentals will be made by August 31 st.
5. Is there a possibility to have the cast participate in our screening?
Unfortunately, we will not have the cast available to participate but we will have links to pre-recorded Q&As available on the Bleecker Street website.
6. Is there a group or discount rate available?
Given the nominal rental fee, we will not have group or discount rates available.
7. Is there a limit to the amount of purchases each group can make?
No, there is no limit to the amount of purchases each group can make.
8. Will Bleecker Street promote our organization on their website or social channels?
Bleecker Street will promote the “Community Cinema” program on our social channels but unfortunately we will be unable to promote any individual organization or group.
9. Can I view a link of the film before committing?
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.